Hey peeps – it’s been a busy week! I still managed to snag a few pics of some of the exciting / happy moments, though. Yay! Without further adieu, here are my favorite memories from this past week.
1. Our team survived the Ragnar Relay: trail edition. Thank goodness! I was so happy to be in these comfy clothes at the end of the race – it took everything to keep them dry and free of mud the entire weekend!
2. My friends and I grabbed dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant. I totally forgot to snag a pic, but here is a glimpse of the restaurant from a really fun internet search.
3. I decided to go on a gluten free diet for three months. I’m about three weeks in now, and love that I can eat this gluten free bread. So yummy!
4. I had a ton of fun going through old pictures this week for this father’s day post. Here’s one that didn’t make the blog post, but shows some of our extended family rockin’ our really cute 90s outfits.
5. There’s never a dull moment with this little munchkin! I love her so much!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth