*Truth be told – this post was supposed to go out this morning. Got to love technology issues!*
Woop! Another Friday in the books! I’m going to be honest – not much has been happening lately over in this neck of the woods. So, today’s post is a bit of a mash up between exciting events and link love for some awesome bloggers’ posts these past few days. I hope that you’re having a great week wherever you are! :)
1. My cousin applied for a job in Charleston, SC a couple weeks ago. After a few interviews, she got the job!!! I always hear how difficult it is to apply for jobs in another state so I am super impressed and happy for her!! And, so are a lot of other people on Facebook. Haha.
2. Guys – this is kind of weird. Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line are coming to the Nationals stadium in a couple of weeks. I’ve actually known about this concert for a long time, but originally decided, for various reasons, not to buy tickets. Well, I’ve been waking up with dreams this week that I’m going to the concert!! I think God is trying to tell me something… So, I naturally bought tickets today for the show.
3. I really enjoyed Kenzie’s post on motherhood over at Hello Neverland this week. As a mother of a two-week old, she discusses her struggles with raising a newborn child and her associated feelings regarding self-pity. Even though I’m not a mother, I easily related to her emotions regarding self-reflection and faith.
4. Ever since I gave up cable, I’ve been intrigued by other families’ stories of how they cut the cable lines. Hayley over at A Beautiful Exchange writes an awesome post on all the resources her family uses instead of watching cable. Have you ever thought of giving it up?
5. I celebrated my friends wedding this weekend, and also met my other friend’s baby. She is the most chill child ever!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth